Sound Voids™: Do I Have a Hearing Loss?
- Do you often hear people talking but simply have difficulty understanding them?
- Do you sometimes struggle to hear clearly in background noise?
- Do you occasionally have trouble following the conversation in small groups?
- Do you find it challenging to explain your hearing situation to others?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may be experiencing a phenomenon that we call “Sound Voids.”
Sound Void™ (n.) –
1) A moment lacking clarity in hearing or understanding;
2) An empty space in one’s life caused by the absence of sound clarity.
The term Sound Void was created by AudigyCertified™ professionals to help people explain the gaps that some individuals say they experience in their day-to-day listening lives. Sound Voids usually occur in specific listening situations where an individual’s hearing loss does not permit them to detect or understand important sounds and speech cues. Individuals often find that Sound Voids result in tiring, frustrating and embarrassing situations. Sound Voids can detract from your ability to live your life to its fullest.
At Advanced Hearing Care, we help you fill the Sound Voids in your life.
We begin by isolating where your Sound Voids occur through a thorough interview and diagnostic process. Using our expertise in working with today’s most extraordinary technology, we help you fill in these missing moments and spaces. It’s our job to help you get back to the things that you’ve been missing because of a hearing loss.